Trane XL800 Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
Ask for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Trane TCont 801 / XL800
Flexible comfort control
Large, Clear Display with Backlighting-current temperature, set temperature and time are easy to read and all are displayed on the home screen.
• Menu Driven Programming-Guides you through the scheduling process, showing only necessary information and choices on each screen.
• Ability to Select Multiple Days-allows you to easily customize the comfort control for your unique schedule.
• Real-Time Clock-keeps time during power failure; automatically updates for daylight savings.
• Armchair Programming-allows you to remove comfort control from wall to set the schedule (with three AAA
• Precise Temperature Control (+/- 1°F)-reliable, consistent comfort.
• Multiple HOLD options-allows you to modify schedule indefinitely or for a specific time.
• Change Reminders-reminds you to service or replace the air filter, humidifier pad or batteries.
• Programmable Fan-increases air quality when combined with a whole-house air cleaner.
• Outdoor Temperature Indication (Select Models)-shows current outdoor temperature on
the display to help you plan outdoor activities.
Every Trane Thermostat is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL800 Deluxe Programmable includes:
Bright back-lit display with interactive touch screen
Armchair programming with removable screen
Filter clean/replacement key
Programming functions stored in permanent memory
Manual or auto changeover
Minimum compressor runtime
3 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit “dead band” between heating and cooling set points in the "auto"
Conventional or adaptive intelligent recovery
Min and max heating and cooling ranges
Daylight Savings Time key
Programmable fan can be programmed in the "on", "auto" or “circulate” mode for each period
Vacation/leave program will hold vacation/leave temperature for up to 256 days
Five-minute time delay for compressor protection
Outdoor temperature display
Single-stage heat (gas or electric), single-stage cool