TRANE XL624 REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
• 5-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
• An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
• Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
• Ask your Chapman Air for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
• Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.
Trane TCont 624
SMART CONTROL. TOTAL COMFORT.
Create your ideal home environment.
With upgradable software, humidity sensor, filter service and maintenance reminder alerts, this home automation thermostat and control uses Z-Wave technology that allows you to manage your home comfort from wherever.
Nexia™ Home Intelligence Remote Climate Access included*
*Nexia Home bridge required
The Trane XL624 control is an innovative programmable, touch-screen thermostat control that is compatible with Trane as well as any other brand of standard central heating and air conditioning systems. It is compatible with Nexia™ Home Intelligence and includes Remote Climate Access*.
XL624 Home Automation Thermostat Control Features:
4.3-inch black and white LCD touch screen
Create up to four daily heating and cooling schedules
Adjust home temperature remotely*
Adjustable continuous fan control with variable-speed indoor unit
Screen lock out and guest lock out
Built-in humidity sensor
Receive filter, maintenance and humidifier service reminder alerts via most web-enabled devices*
One button Energy Savings Mode (ESM)
HOW CAN I SAVE ON MY ENERGY BILL?
To qualify for ENERGY STAR requires heating and cooling units to meet or exceed minimum efficiency ratings. The minimum efficiency required by the EPA for ENERGY STAR recognition includes: air conditioner and heat pump units with a SEER of 14.5 or above, 12 EER, or HSPF of 8.2 or above; all Trane gas furnaces with an AFUE of 90% or above.
WHAT IS SMART HOME TECHNOLOGY?
At Trane, we consider a smart home to be connected and communicating with itself and you, no matter if you’re at home or away.
WHAT IS COMFORTLINK™?
More than a thermostat, the ComfortLink™ and ComfortLink™ II controls are a state-of-the-art and smart interface to manage comfort, security and energy-efficiency.